Friday, July 25, 2008

Sleepless in Clive




The Four Frenches aren't catching too many z's these days because Lilly has grown 2 teeth! That's right, before we know it she'll be snapping biscotti by the dozen! Two pearly whites popped through her bottom gums on Monday, and she's chewed her way through our house. Right now she's gumming on my toothbrush case and a wet washcloth. I tried to get pictures of the teeth, but no such luck, so you are going to have to take my word for it!


She went from a bad sleeper to worse, so we're a little cranky around here. Even Bulldog Molly needs a break. She went in her kennel last night and refused to come out until Lilly can chew steak or cope with pain. Whichever comes first (but Molly's holding out for the steak)! So this weekend, raise a chewy granola bar, and toast Lillian's latest milestone.



And speaking of this weekend we have a major project in store. Fall fashion preview.







As you can see, we were up to our eyeballs in laundry last weekend. Jon was on RAGBRAI (a cross state bicycling fest for you non-Iowans) so I put Lilly to work. And what does one do when one has an overwhelming amount of clothes to fold? One goes shopping. I'll try to dress her up in some of the new duds and post pictures. But all I'll say now is she has her first pea coat ... and it is TRES CHIC! Can't wait for fall!


Love you all!

2 comments:

Gramma said...

The Outer Mongolian look is so NOW!
Gramma.

Mary Ann said...

We have the same "Girly" onesie! Did you get it at the Pink Hippo? I loved it so much I ordered another long-sleeved one for fall/ winter! Cute!