She's slowly getting back to her old self... and today she crawled about 3 feet. Not bad for a girl battling the croup. Lillian says hi to you all, and hopes to be out of isolation soon!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
On the up!
Someone is feeling better. Today, to keep Lilly entertained, I took a series of unsuccessful "Thelma & Louise" photos. Here are the best two.

That "fun" lasted about 30 seconds, then she was back to fussing in her raspy little voice. Poor girl. We've all been letting her slack a little. Even Molly tolerated Lillian climbing all over her yesterday. Dogs know when we're not well.
And I let her empty my sundries basket. She loves to do that.
Here's an up close shot of miss sicky. Notice the red nose and vacant expression? Not our bubbly girl!
See what we mean about letting her slack? Nice posture Lil.
Today, she's feeling more like herself, and even tackled a big project...emptying the pen cup.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, Cutie! Hope you're feeling better. You know, I've always said how much you look like your Daddy's family. Well, in the first 2 pictures I can finally see some of your Mommy- especially your eyes. How pretty. The picture of you in the high chair is precious. Grampa & I cannot believe how fast you are growing up!
Post a Comment