We seem to really have shaken the chill here in Iowa. It was a long winter, and spring got off to a weird start. But now we're in a heat spell, and Lillian is loving it... Molly, too! In fact, that's Molly above, working on her tan on our new patio. That was a project in itself, and I'll post more pictures once we've decorated it. Suffice it to say, Molly has plenty of room to soak up the rays.
I want to share our Easter pictures, because it was a perfect day. Lilly looked so sweet in her little dress, running around finding eggs. Her Grandpa hid them...all 9 of them... and then quickly found out she was really good at hunting eggs...so he kept on hiding them. Kept her busy for an hour, which is unheard of in the Land o' Lillian.
Here she is eating massive amounts of chokate (as she pronounces it, as in "need more chokate")
And this is how we do Easter at the Angleson house. Toddler in one hand...scotch-a-roonie in the other! Grandpa was a champ. He made such a great egg-hunt, she still asks to find eggs at their house! Really, she just wants the candy. And, finally, my genes show through!
Now, here's my mom confessional.....I don't brush, let alone, style my daughter's hair. EEK!!!! GASP!!!! I know! I just never had the talent to do anything with my own hair, so Lilly usually goes the cave-man route when I'm around. But our fabulous sitter, Tamara, has been styling Lilly's hair in the mornings, and I take the credit in the afternoon. Doesn't she clean up well? I think she looks so grown up...I'm even trying a few styles on my own...but these are all Miss Tamra's work.
And here's an example of her grooming at my hand. Hey... at least I gave her a tiara.
And I cannot end a posting without one of Lillian's famous "crazy pictures with a story".
Here, I found her hanging out in my car, listening to Madonna on the radio. Made me smile, then realize I can no longer, safely leave the keys in the car!
No comments:
Post a Comment